Ako, hindi lang puro paa. May utak pa!



     I don't remember ever saying anything wrong. I remember clearly I said "Ang plastik ni Ricky Sandoval" and that is completely true. Everybody knows I always say what I feel and I only say things when they are rue, as much as I can I don't spill out my words when I feel they are going to get back on me.

     This is actually what happened. I told JR Bondoc from the very beginning that I didn't want to be part of Ricky Sandoval's crew because I never liked his choreography. But JR Bondoc told me that I never have a choice because I was chosen and personally picked by Ricky Sandoval. So I tried to do my best, and went on rehearsing with Ricky's crew. I didn't feel comfortable with the dance steps and the timing is really awkward, maybe it wasn't just my forte. But I tried to do it still. I showed the dance to the people here in our house and ask them for their honest opinion. They started laughing. They thought I was joking or something. Then I asked them what's funny and they old me everything is funny! I mean, it wasn't bias or anything because they never knew who made that choreography. That is the time I thought that there's no way I can do that dance steps right.

     The next practice, i told JR Bondoc that I will not do it. But I really want to dance so I asked them if I can dance for the other group instead. Tuesday went to talk to Ricky and tell him that I am going to dance for them. All was fine and I started rehearsing the choreography and blocking. After a while, JR Bondoc came up to me and told me that I was not allowed to dance for them. I was utterly shocked because I thought everything was alright. But I said OK anyway. The only options left for me were to dance for Ricky's crew or not to dance at all. They knew there was no way i am going to do Ricky's choreography. I felt like I was back-stabbed. Ricky could have simply told me that I was not allowed to dance for the other group instead of saying "alright" then making me look stupid, practicing there like a fool then I was not allowed to dance all along.

     But that was fine with me. I went home that evening thinking that I'm never going to dance for Below Zero from then on. But you know you can never take away the spirit in me -- the spirit of dancing that is. I was so upset and depressed at the same time, I sent a generic message for everyone saying how I felt and that I think Ricky Sandoval was fraud.

     The next morning, I got a message from Tophe that reads:

     "May number ba kayo ni Frankie? Paki sabi d'yan sa kumag na 'yan, kung mag mamatapang s'ya paki-padaanan ako ng GM ahh? Tang ina pala, kung may galit sa'kin mo i-rekta at saka wala ako sinabi na pumayag ako. And ito pa, kung ang dahilan mo sa 'di pag sayaw sa'kin ay 'di mo kaya 'yung steps, haha tanong ko lang DANCER KA NGA BA? Singer ka ata eh. Baho ng hininga mo. And talaga Isisiksik namin sa baga namin dance floor. 'Wag ka mag-maangas 'di ka magaling. Wala ka pa sa kalahati ng aking narating! Amputa! Kainit ng ulo na umaga."


(Sorry for the undereducated and air-headed pedestrian vocabulary but that is the exact message I got)

      OK let's be subjective. Let's read each line and I will say what I think.
  
     On "Paki sabi d'yan sa kumag na 'yan, kung mag mamatapang s'ya paki-padaanan ako ng GM ahh?"

     I sent the message to everybody. I sent the message to his number. I didn't know he has changed his number but I intended to send my message to everyone. I am not  that stupid to send the message to Rejoy if I didn't want Ricky to learn about it. And to make my point credible, he doesn't even have my number as apparently obvious when he said "May number ba kayo ni Frankie?".

     Next, on his statement "Tang ina pala, kung may galit sa'kin mo i-rekta at saka wala ako sinabi na pumayag ako."

     We are in college, for Christ's sake! Why the hell do we use words that so undereducated? For everybody's information, I was not raised and sent to proper schools and college only to be cursed at and I can never tolerate your very "walang pinag-aralan" vocabulary. Let's just put it this way, why the hell would you react on something I said when all I said was the way I feel. You could have simply said the way you feel instead of putting up a fight. That is just so barbaric!

     Now, on the line "And ito pa, kung ang dahilan mo sa 'di pag sayaw sa'kin ay 'di mo kaya 'yung steps, haha tanong ko lang DANCER KA NGA BA? Singer ka at eh."

     Did you ever see Miss Lisa Macuja do krumping? I know I start to sound too far-fetched but what I am trying to say is that being a dancer doesn't have to mean you have to do everything right without having hard times and making mistakes. Now, if I ask Ricky Sandoval if he can do a simple pirouette or an arabesque jump gracefully, I don't think he can even manage to do it. I am not a dancer, to begin with. I am just trying to do what I can, trying to learn more and discover the extent of my talents. I didn't say I can do everything. I was so surprised he was expecting everything from me.

     Here goes the line "Baho ng hininga mo."

    OMG! This is very funny. He's been talking like he is the most vane and the tidiest person on earth! My gosh, I never said I was perfect. I never said I have the freshest breath. If that is true that he find my breath stinks, why does he always get a drag on my cigarette? And why the hell does he always take a sip on my water? He doesn't even buy drinks for himself. He always ask from someone. Now he's telling me that my breath stinks! Haha I never take a sip on my water after he take some, if he really want to know the truth!

     Lastly, here's what I have to say on his statement "'Wag ka mag-maangas 'di ka magaling. Wala ka pa sa kalahati ng aking narating!"

     I will say this in Filipino para naman maintindihan n'ya..
Ricky, bakit ano na ba ang narating mo? Pareho lang naman tayong amateur dancer ahh? Bakit, professional ka na ba? At talagang wala ako sa kalahati ng narating mo dahil hindi ko pinangarap puntahan kung san man ang mga narating mo! 'Wag masyado mataas ang tingin mo sa sarili mo. Kasi kung ang tingin mo ay hindi ako magaling, hindi rin ako nagagalingan sa'yo. Hindi ka marunong sa timing, mali mali nga ang turo mo ehh halatang kopya lang. At ano bang achievements mo? Hmm, isa-isahin natin.

Haha 'wag na lang. Basta ako wala akong pakialam kahit ano ang sabihin mo kasi hindi ako apektado. Hindi kita ka-level! 'Wag mo akong pagmamalakihan ng narating mo dahil ako, hindi lang puro paa, may utak pa!

This is gong to be my last statement with regards to this matter! I made a pact that I am not going to say anymore because that would only mean that I am getting on to their level. I know, that for a fact I am way better that him. Dancing and brains, I am so better that him. LOL


Libre lang ang mangarap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment