My Top Crushes

       I read Tuesday's blog and saw this particular entry where she listed her top 10 crushes and I thought that was cool. Suddenly I came into thinking about my top 10. Surprise, surprise! I have few. Yeah, I was actually surprised myself! Hmm, maybe I was just not paying so much attention to other guys lately because I am so preoccupied by Yabee.

     Guess what? I only managed to come up with my top three. I promise I thought really, really hard but yeah, I don't have so many crushes. And yabee isn't included because what I feel for him is another thing. LMAO.

     Here you go. My top 3 crushes.



1. My Ultimate Crush.



TENG
    
      I always run out of things to say when Teng is the subject. I don't know, there's something about him that's making me speechless. Uhm, he is my ultimate crush, and yeah, I know where I stand. Thankyouverymuch!

     Teng is sweet, nice and good-looking, I often think he's intimidating but he's very kind. He is one person I idolize when it comes to dancing. So there, he's my ultimate crush.




2. My Prince.


JR


     Everybody knows that! I call him Prince® because I think he's like one. I don't know, maybe because he was the one I saw when I found myself falling down from the stars. -- OK, that's too figurative.

     I don't remember when did I start to like him. I was just staring at him one day in the hallway and from then on, I can't get him out of my head. I remember that was the day I realized he is cute. Yeah, now I remember. That was the day I found out the he and }#§$£* are no longer together and I was staring at his face and thinking: "Cute naman s'ya, bakit kaya s'ya brineyk?".

LOL. So that's how I started liking him. Pshh! Lame

3. It's a Tie!



BRIXX

     Yeah, I know he doesn't like it when I talk about him but who cares? We have a very bitter past but then, after all the heart aches and tears cried, after I gave him back that ring (I honestly regret giving that back to him because it's Tiffany & Co.) I still like him. Maybe not every bit of him, maybe just the memories we shared. All those moments he made me smile. That time we were both staring at the moon. Those nights we stayed up until sunrise only to talk to each other over the phone. All those times we had quarrels and he's making up to me. All those times he's telling me his stories he never told even his closest friends. After all of these, I still think he is my superhero.




 EMIL 

     He's making me laugh, he is cute and he is very, very nice. I don't remember if I ever told him I have a crush on him. His happy vibes are so contagious that even I had a bad day, when he talk to me, my spirit is lifted. He's got a very cute way of speaking that you would want to just listen to him the whole time. I remember he told me he always wants to talk to me and I felt so kilig. But now he's busy with things and we don't talk to each other too often. Hmm, I miss him.


     Having crushes isn't bad when you know your limits. It is perfectly normal to like a person especially if they make you smile and gives you inspirations. But we must also remember that liking someone doesn't require them to like you back. So be very careful about what to feel how far should you feel. Set boundaries for your emotions. Don't let your feelings get in the way of the friendship, their personal lives and your dignity. Be wise. Always think about what these "crushes" would bring to you. If it is not going right, then stop. If it's not of any harm to you and you don't step on people's being, then I guess there's nothing wrong with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment