Air, Are You?


     I know you're around. I feel you. How come you don't show your self to me? I close my eyes and all I could do is picture you in my mind. Imagine you. I know you're around but all I want to is to see what you look like.

     Sometimes you move and you blow a wind. But that is not often. And it's too sudden. Whenever you do, I feel goosebumps.  The hair on the back of my neck stand. Sometimes you're warm but a lot of times you're cold.

     I feel you. Around me, you do a lot of stuff. Running here and there, going to and fro but you never bump on to me. I want to catch you. Touch you. Lock you in my arms. I want to keep you in my embrace but I can't even take a grasp on you. I close my eyes because that's all I could do. I picture you, imagine you. Because you never show yourself to me.

     You do a lot of things and you move everywhere, swiftly moving the leaves on trees and making kites fly. But you never showed your self to me.

     Sometimes I hear you. I close my eyes once more and I intently listen to every sound you make. I could only picture in my mind what you look like. I could only imagine you because you never show your self to me.

     I patiently wait at my window, patiently look for any sign you'll be arriving soon. I close my eyes and picture you in my mind. How happy would I be if you ever show your self to me.

     Still waiting at my window, I open my eyes. I hear you once again, making my heart jump up and down uncontrollably. It's been a while since the last time I hear you. Now you're here again, I feel you.

     You are cold, I am not surprised. You sound so happy, I don't know if I should feel likewise. Somehow, the sound you whisper to my ears makes me more frustrated then ever. When will you show your self to me? I want to know, when will I see your face? When will I wrap you in my embrace for me to feel you are human, you are no air?

     I move away from the window and sit on the floor. I still feel you're around and still I hear you. You blow on my face hard like you never did before. Colder than ever, pricking on my cheeks, chapping my lips and drying out my eyes. Yous sting, you hurt my eyes like hell. I close them because that's the only thing I know how to do. I want to picture you in my mind. Imagine you. But tears starts falling down from these tired and dried out eyes of mine. Please don't go blowing and drying my eyes like that again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment